Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping and I Spy in My Food

Yesterday we went to a tourist place with a bunch of different kind of shops. It was a really fun place. Here is a picture of us shopping.





While we were shopping we ate lunch. It was authentic Chilean food.... still not sure how I feel about it.

Here's what I ordered. That was one huge bowl of food.


Jamie got a little more than she expected - and yes that is a half done egg on top of almost every kind of meat you can imagine


Let's play I Spy in my food. Who can find the corn, chicken, olive, and raisin?

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What exactly is it? Did it taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called pastel de choclo. It's actually pretty good. It's a corn casserol with other random stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Leah will be fixing some new Thanksgiving adventures come November!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed