Friday, September 18, 2009

More Cueca

After the ward party we were invited to go watch Antonio's band play at an after rodeo party to celebrate the Cueca. It was a lot of fun to watch everyone dance the Cueca over and over and over and over and over and over again. Everyone has their own style of dance, so it's really entertaining to see how everyone does it differently and pick out your favorite couple.


Celebrating the Cueca


The building full of Cueca dancers and spectators




Me, Paige, and Jamie outside the party building. Some guy thought it would be so funny to be in our picture, thus the random hand.






Here's how the Cueca is supposed to be done.

3 comments:

  1. You guys look like you are having so much fun!! I wish I could be there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that dance! My 5th grade teacher went to Chili on her mission and taught us the Cueca for our Spanish Dance Festival.
    I love you Leah!!!
    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, no way! I had no idea you knew the Cueca. That's awesome! You will have to do it with me when I get home!!! Love ya!

    Love, Leah

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed