Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hermana Zeballos

Last Tuesday we went jewelry shopping with Hermana Zeballos.... Dangerous woman to shop with. Her husband, Elder Zeballos, will be speaking in the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference so be sure to watch for him! I got to take a taxi and the subway for the first time to get there! We all got a couple of things from the jewelry store and I discovered my love for pearls. There were millions of colors of pearls, but don't worry, I limited myself to one strand.

Us with Hermana Zeballos in the subway


2 comments:

  1. Funny, I never would have guessed that's how you spelled her name. Fun to go shopping. And in a taxi and the subway. I finally did a taxi on my honeymoon, but I've never been on a subway. Fun, new experiences! Have I mentioned before that I'm jealous of you girls? ;)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed