Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Starting something new!

Hey everyone! I've been thinking... scary I know... and I've talked to a lot of people that would love to get into photography as a hobby, but they don't really know how or where to start. Photography classes are always an option, but let's be honest, who has the time?! So, to make things a little easier for everyone and as a good refresher for me I've decided to start posting photography tips on this blog! Now, I'm not a professional yet, but I do know a little more about photography than your average person. So, here's to you three people that read my blog, hopefully you won't get too bored as I give myself a little refresher on my photography classes. And, hey, you might even learn a thing or two!

3 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed