Friday, December 18, 2009

Devan + Lauren Wedding



































Tuesday night I got a call from Sister Jensen in my ward asking me if I would be willing to shoot her friends sons wedding Thursday morning. Their photographer canceled on them last second and when they didn't know what else to do this friend (who is also the grooms mom) decided she would take the pictures. Of course we couldn't let that happen so I said I would be happy to step in. Devan and Lauren tied the knot on this beautiful Thursday morning. It couldn't have been better weather, the sky was almost cloudless and it was warm enough that Lauren didn't even need her furry boots to stay warm! It was so fun to work with this cute couple and be able to share in the biggest day of their lives!

5 comments:

  1. Leah, these are fantastic! Love your black and white stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, thank you so much they look beautiful. I cannot wait to see the rest!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah
    Thank you so much, they look beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your wedding. Wow now your a real pro. P.S. are you in utah because I am. We should get together.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed