Saturday, June 6, 2009

The response I got for senior pictures in May was so good that I've decided to do family pictures as well!!! I will be home August 14th - September 5th and will be doing family pictures for $60. The $60 includes:
  • 1 hour session of up to 10 people
  • Any groupings you want
  • CD with proofs of up to 15 of your favorite images
I do on location portraits. If you have a location in mind where you want your family pictures done we can meet there (as long as it's within a reasonable driving distance), or I have some locations that would work great.


I will also be doing senior pictures for seniors graduating in 2010 for $30. The $30 includes:
  • 1 hour session on location
  • CD with proofs of up to 20 images
If you are interested please email me at ljackman.123@gmail.com and we will be able to set up a time and place to meet. Hurry and make an appointment as the times will go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed